Sunday 8 March 2015

Today's Boot Fair Haul

So I was going to resist the Boot Fair around the corner but as you can see I caved in.




I was delighted to pick up this old Kenwood food processor for £3.00. Bargain! I gave it a good wash and clean down and had a go at making some butter in it which turned out very well. I had seen a tutorial on Youtube and thought I would try it.

The sock mates cost 20p - they were unopened as you can see. The piece of material was 50p and I think it may be big enough to make a table cloth, either way I shall use it for something.

I have included the tin but I did not get it from the Boot Fair. I rescued it from someone's recycling. It was actually covered in adverts for the cake which came in it. I thought it had potential and used some of my favourite wall paper to cover the adverts. It is not perfect but good enough for me.

I am using it to store my cotton reels in.

I also got a bread board 50p.

All in all a good haul. I am also de junking a lot of my old stuff and the hallway is full of things to go to the tip.

No comments:

Post a Comment