Sunday 19 February 2017

Yes it is a simple thing to do - but I'm still pleased!




I found this pretty green leaf fabric the other day in the charity shop priced at only 50p, which is a bargain. I was determined that this weekend I would do something with it, no matter how simple.

There was not enough fabric to cover both sides, so I found this cream fabric amongst a stash I have.

So, here it is. My new cushion cover. I had bought the pad some time ago in another charity shop which had a horrible cover on it. It was my intention to make a new cover. Well it has only taken about 2 years but there you go!  I was a bit naughty in that my measurements and cutting were a bit slapdash as the table was a mess. Still it turned out ok and it means I have actually made a new blog post.

I really want to start blogging again and hopefully this little action may spur me on.



No comments:

Post a Comment