Sunday 26 February 2017

New Piece of "Junk"

I had a little nosey around the charity shop today and came across this cute little picture.


It hasn't photographed well due to the glare of the light, but it is such a sweet little retro picture and just perfect to give to my niece who expects a little daughter any day now.

I think I will paint the frame a light colour though as the current one looks a little heavy and dark and it is going into a freshly painted light nursery.

Trouble is, when I was in there I spotted a small collection of blue and white china originally from BHS. Now I don't need any china but I was fretting as I really wanted it, especially as it was a bit retro and with the demise of BHS was a bit special.

So the picture was £4 and the china was £10.75. I had only £10 on me. Luckily the assistant said they would keep the china until tomorrow when I could collect and pay for it.

So there was a teapot, a gravy boat, three plates and three bowls. I will add a picture when I get them.

No comments:

Post a Comment